Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Spiritual Warfare – “Demons are real” – David Chawngthu

Even though by the grace of God, I’ve got several encounters with angels, even seeing them with my own physical eyes, I’ve also encountered countless of warfare in my life and in our works for God.

One incident was while I was 7yrs old, 5 demons physically fought me in my bed, I saw them with my own eyes and they fought me physically, they were around 3.5 fits each, they were all black in colors. At that moment I was too young to know what is fear.

Another incident was in 2005, the first time we ever step out into serving God since 2000, a demon came in front of my face, face to face. At that moment I’ve got a very little knowledge on how to wage war, I quickly covered my face with a thick blanket saying to myself, “I’m already born again, I’m already born again”, even though it was not the way to wage war, that was only self reminder that I was already born again. Anyway it was amazing that I can see through the blanket, I saw the devil clearly with my own physical eyes, it was face to face encounter with that demon.

If you know Prophet John Paul Jackson who died in 18th Feb 2015, he used to see demons in people, sometimes while preaching, he would cast those demons away and the demons would flee away and people would be healed of their sicknesses, that was amazing. You can browse on net and watch those testimonies and experiences of seeing demons, they are interesting.

Therefore demons are real, at the same time the word of God said, “God doesn’t give us the spirit of fear, but of love, of power, and of a sound mind”. (2 Tim 1:7)
How to wage war against the enemy? (Weapons of Warfare)

Among many weapons of warfare, these are 7 powerful ways to wage war, they are weapons of warfare –

1. The Name of Jesus Christ: In those type of situations where the devil encounter you, fought you, or try to bring fear in your life, or any type of warfare, even as we Advance the Kingdom of God (Advancing the Kingdom of God itself is a warfare against hell, and the Greatest warfare of all is the Advancement of the Kingdom of God), the most powerful weapon of warfare is the Name of Jesus Christ. The Name of Jesus Christ is the Highest Name, the most powerful weapon of waging wars, and is the Name that is above every other name. (Phil 2:9)

2. Prayers: In everything with prayer (Phi 4:6)

3. The word of God: The word of God is the sword of the Spirit, it is living, alive, active, and powerful. Revelations from God’s word are powerful.

4. Declarations: Declaring the Lordship of Christ is a great warfare, declaring breakthroughs, declaring victory, declaring freedom. Eg – “I/ We declare breakthrough in Jesus Name in your situations”, “I/ We declare the Lordship of Christ over this land”.

5. Prophesying: Ezekiel prophesied and commanded the dried bones and they came to life.

6. Intercessions: Praying on behalf of others, this can be done on behalf of ministry, church, region, land, or a country. Abraham prayed on behalf of Sodom and Gomorra.

7. Praise and Worship: Praise and Worship are part of warfare, a powerful weapon to wage war. While Paul and Silas were having praise and worship in prison, suddenly there was such a violent earthquake that the foundations of the prison were shaken. At once all the prison doors flew open, and everyone’s chains came loose. (Acts 16:25-26)

– David Chawngthu

No comments:

Post a Comment