Thursday, April 14, 2016

Many times God may speak simple

Many times God may speak simple, might even be most times, because God wants us to be childlike, for some people when they get too religious it may be more hard to hear God, Hearing God's voice will get you to know God better, and will build your relationship with Himself.

No matter what position we hold, no matter what position or works we might hold or do in this world, God wants us to be childlike as we wait to hear from him in regularity.

Sometimes all that God speak to us might be, “I love you”.. or “I love you my dear child, my son/ daughter”, they seems simple, but as you hear those simple things regularly, you will get to know His voice better, and have more ability to know and hear His voice.

Receiving God’s voice like a childlike will make you hear God’s voice better. God love speaking simple things yet powerful and touching, inspiring, peace giving, encouraging, comforting, strengthening, and that blessed us, He wants us to become like a child and just receive them when He told us “I love you”, we’ve got to say thank you Lord for loving me. simple…..

And you've got to take time thinking (meditating) on what God spoke to you, He will speak to you more in your thoughts. So, you can hear many things what God want to speak to you, you will get to know God more than before, and your relationship with God will grow.

“I KNOW God loves me”, that itself is already a revelation.

You can change the word letting God speak to you, about your own self, “I Love You my dear, with an ever lasting love, i really do, and am proud of you just because you are my child…….”, and God will continue speaking to you, it's amazing and awesome, and this will get you to know God better.

- David Chawngthu

No comments:

Post a Comment