Thursday, April 14, 2016

Importance of Angels the servants of God

Are not all angels ministering spirits sent to serve those who will inherit salvation? (Heb 1:14)

When we heard of angels, many would be shocked or may not know that they are important, or either just end up in amazement, but we need to know that they are ministering spirit sent by God to serve his people. In the bible we find that Angels has helped Peter out of prison, angels appeared to Mary and many other things they did, they have been sent by God from early generations, from the Bible times.

As we know that we are to Worship God alone, not Bible paper or Angel spiritual beings. But, because we love God so much, we also love our brothers and sisters in Christ, we love the church, we love the Body of Christ, we love the Bible and also we love the Supernatural and the angels of the Lord, and we love the lost and all people, because it is the Kingdom of God.

I have had very few encounters with angels, not so much like many people who encounter with angels in regular. But I do not want the Body of Christ to be ignorant or despise encountering with the angels of the Lord, because it is a part of encountering with God and His Kingdom. Angels are servants of God sent by God to serve the people of God, they also are Spiritual beings. There were times 2 angels of the Lord had told me about things to happen in my life in the coming week, which was exactly right and came true, I saw them in my dreams, they spoke to me, and I also saw them with my own physical eyes when I woke up.

Another time I had encounter with angels is with the angels that accompany my wife. We were in Siliguri, India, my wife was spending time with the Lord in a room, I was doing some other things, I’m not sure whether i knew that she spend time with the Lord, when she came out, I sense a strong presence of Angel in my spirit which accompany my wife, my wife do not sense that, but I do sense the angel which accompany her. Probably, the angels must be ministering to her while she didn’t know, to encounter with God in her personal time with the Lord.

Another time of Angels that I encounter is the Angels which brought the Father’s Love and healing. My life was one of a rough journey, I have had faced numbers of things in my life like many people. Yeah, on the other hand, whether we faced situations or we do not faced much, the thing is that we all need to encounter with God Himself, and we all need to encounter with the Father God, we all need to be healed from some inner wounds through encountering with God, since we were born in sin from our mother’s womb, and we need to be saved, also be healed, and the dead parts of our souls and spirit needs to come alive, all human beings are created to be able to easily sense the presence of God, sometimes it’s the inner wounds or other things that stop us to have an encounter with God Himself, so angels help us that we may draw close to God. If we study Biblical Counseling, or read books about inner healing, we will find that every person on earth needs pastoral care and counselings, without them a believer’s life cannot be mature. A believers life cannot be useful as much as it should be without receiving from the 5 fold Ministries, or either ministering in a person’s life, and even in the church and the whole Body of Christ, along with all the 5 fold ministries working together (Apostolic, prophetic, evangelist, pastoral and teachers) and ministering into our lives, we find that in Ephesians 4:11-16. So, each person must receive and welcome especially the 5 fold Ministries in their lives, we need to welcome them, and also all other ministries that works for the Kingdom of God. So, it is God’s desire to heal our inner wounds both through Pastoral care counseling and Prophetic encounters.

In my personal life, I have had several good pastoral counseling by good counselors , men and women of God from different parts of the world, and also several prophetic counseling and encounter which involves hearing God’s voice for counseling. All these things showed that God loves His people and wants to heal them.

Some few years back, when God sent His angels to bring healing to my souls and things I have faced, the Angels of the Lord came with a strong presence of the Father God, they touched my spirit and dealed with my life, operations were going on with my spirit with the Angels of the Lord as the operators, as they touched my spirit and brings revelations of the Father God, they also cancel the past hurts and restore them with the Father’s heart. It were such an awesome moment, they bring healing to all my past wounds. As I praise the Lord, they also praise the Lord, we were worshiping God together.

The other encounter with these same Angels, who were doing operations in my heart and revealing to me about the love of the Father God, and taking me to an encounter with the Father God, these same angels were with me and they were actually before me when I preached on the topic of “The Father Heart of God” in one of the church in Aizawl, Mizoram, India, to minister to people while I preached, they were spreading all around the church to minister and give revelations and bring healing to people before I preached. I sense a strong ministering spirits ready to minister to people that night, ready to reveal the Father God to the hearts and spirits of people. As we have seen in Heb 1:14, Angels are ministering spirits, sometimes physical healing may occur, other times for inner healing and different situations.
The Bible said,
“The angel of the LORD encamps around those who fear him, and he delivers them”. (Psalm 34:7)

In acts 12: 5-10, we find that Angels rescued Peter,

So Peter was kept in prison, but the church was earnestly praying to God for him.
The night before Herod was to bring him to trial, Peter was sleeping between two soldiers, bound with two chains, and sentries stood guard at the entrance. Suddenly an angel of the Lord appeared and a light shone in the cell. He struck Peter on the side and woke him up. “Quick, get up!” he said, and the chains fell off Peter’s wrists.
Then the angel said to him, “Put on your clothes and sandals.” And Peter did so. “Wrap your cloak around you and follow me,” the angel told him. Peter followed him out of the prison, but he had no idea that what the angel was doing was really happening; he thought he was seeing a vision. They passed the first and second guards and came to the iron gate leading to the city. It opened for them by itself, and they went through it. When they had walked the length of one street, suddenly the angel left him. (Acts 12:5-10)

So, Angels are ministering spirits who are sent by God to serve His people, sometimes they might bring a miraculous power, deliverance, protection or savings as they did to Peter, other times inner healing and souls, other times physical healing, other times give messages or bring the words of the Lord, sometimes in could just be to show that God is there, all these things reveals God as well. So, they are important for believers in many ways, they are not just some kind of things to end up in amazement, but they came with a Mission, the mission they came for is what’s important to us, as they help us and ministered to us, being sent to us by God, they also revealed the characters and natures of God since they came from Heaven, they have been with God in the presence of God for centuries, so they also knows the characters and natures of God. If God sent them to us, then who are we to ignore them? We are not just to end up in amazement, they came with a Mission and purpose to minister to God’s people, and that is what’s important.

Only that we remember, ‘Jesus Christ is Superior than anything else, Superior than what the Bible write about Him, Superior than the angels (ministering spirits), Superior than all the ministers of God, Superior than anything else, and has ALL Authority in Heaven and on Earth, though that does not mean that we do not need angels, Bible, ministers, preachers and the Supernatural, we do need them, they are used by Jesus Christ Himself to relate to His people and for the advancement of His Kingdom.

“Are not all angels ministering spirits sent (by God) to serve those who will inherit salvation (the people of God)?” (Heb 1:14)

I believe it is also okay to pray, “Lord, sent your Angels”. Lord, Sent your angels. God wants to advance His Kingdom with angels accompanying the people of God, because angels too are servants of God, ministering spirits.

May the Kingdom of God Advance with Heaven’s backup, because it is the Kingdom of God.

- David Chawngthu

No comments:

Post a Comment